Are you unsurprised Stalin Trump wants his show trial in the senate?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's stacked in his favour at the moment, and the last thing that the GOP wants is to lose its majority in the Senate. Trump is still very popular amongst the informationally-challenged GOP rabble, and no less of a towering intellect like Moscow Mitch is hanging on by a thread in Kentucky. The Senate Repubs don't want to lose their places at the feeding trough. The GOP took a whoopin' in the mid-terms last year, and they're not going to antagonize their "base."

• 2 weeks ago

No. He has a better for a legitimate evaluation of the charges against him there than in the House of Representatives.

Stalin Trump?! Please. I doubt you could justify that label with a rational argument to save your life. Then again, I doubt you care if you could or not. You just like the sound of it, and that's all that matters to you.

• 3 weeks ago

Not at all since the democrats have been having their show trials - Mueller investigation, Schiff hearings, etc - for the last 32+ years. BTW, trials where only one side is allowed to call witnesses and testimony is withheld from the public and the defense is not allowed to participate are exactly what Stalin would have done.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I . . . don't think you know what a show trial is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No, unlike the House of Representatives, the Senate is run by adults.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.