JJ
Lv 5
JJ asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 3 weeks ago

Did Sarah, Duchess of York have any romantic relationships after her divorce from Prince Andrew?

The Duke and Duchess of York were divorced in 1996.ย  Did Sarah have any romantic relationships after the divorce?ย 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It has been said Sarah did date a few men after the divorce, but her ties to Andrew remainedย  the strongest.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/983666/s...

There was speculation that she dated handsome internet entrepreneur Manuel Fernandez between 2014 and 2017.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/06/prince-andrew-sarah...

• I understand that Andrew and Princess Sarah have never really separated but both like to live in an open relationship where they may take other partners. This was deemed unsuitable for a royal couple so they were told to divorce, but they just carried on as before. And yes, Princess Sarah has had many sexual partners, some of whom were well publicised.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Prince Philip wont be under the same roof as her ,he's no mug and has his spies , blue movies and glory holes he knew what she was up to.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She shagged that American billionaire - the one who was sucking her toes whilst she was topless. This sexual escapade was photographed as Fergie sunbathed topless with the American billionaire. The photos were published for all to see.ย 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Oh not long after divorcing him back in the late 80's, she had quite a few dalliances. back then, she was almost photographed as much as Diana. one time she got caught by the paparazzi naked on the balcony of a hotel room in Caan or somewhere on the French Rivera. I remember that. sorry, I'm dating myself.ย 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Only with Prince Andrew it would seem. She has been linked to various people eg Manuel Fernandez, but nothing to suggest a serious romantic relationship.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.