Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do so many conservatives hate education?

• ctc453
    Favorite Answer

Because they're not educated themselves 

• JetDoc

We don't "hate education". We hate the Socialist Liberals indoctrination of our young minds that has been masked as education over the past generations.

• ctc453
      3 weeks agoReport

Amazing. Every word in that sentence was wrong  

I did computer science engineering 🖕🏻

• Chris

I have a lot of formal education, but most of what I know that is worth knowing I taught myself. I do not “hate education”. Your use of that silly libtard phrase tells us you are a moron.

• Matt3 weeks agoReport

The irony of calling someone a "moron", while saying "libtard"....i doubt you are smart enough to see it.

That's just another element of the Leftists chronic and habitual  overestimation of themselves .

If you guys are as smart as you think you are  then why do fall for such absurd shyt ?

• Ryde,0n
      3 weeks agoReport

With regard to what subject ? Social , Economic , Immigration , Foreign Affairs ? " What Policies do you like " is awfully broad .

We don't hate education we hate public education which tries to indoctrinate our kids in Marxist socialism. This is why I chose a trade that pays me more than most college graduates and I can't afford to send my kids to a private school.

I have a college degree. And I became conservative after I found a job and entered the real world.

As people get smarter they stop voting GOP.

conservatives hate the public school system but we don't hate education.

cnn talking points expose you as being very ignorant