Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 weeks ago

Is it normal that I became islamophobic after a Muslim ripped me off of £200?

It made me have a very negative opinion on Muslims as well as all the terrorist attacks that happened it also made me more islamophobic. To be honest the only thing that could change my mind would be if the Muslim community gave me back my £200, I feel it was a very unkind thing that Muslim done.

1 week ago

Why done you report this case to the Police and sue him to the court , instead of reporting this case here, since no one can take it back from you. Any one from any religions or atheists ,can do this thing to you. But I see that you become Islamophobia before this case happen to you. Moreover I do not belief your case, since you do not dare to report it to the Police.

• No. You are quick to judge.

• Cogito
    1 week ago

No, it's not.  What if a white working class English person had ripped you off?  

Would you automatically hate all white working class English people?And would you expect some 'White working-class English' community to be formed specifically to pay you back?

I think that you are an idiot and I don’t think most Muslims really care who likes or hates them. 

How do you know it was a Muslim?  

• Mintee

so Im wondering if you would be a christian phob is a christian ripped you off. or a jewphob is a jew ripped you off... you cant blame a whole faith for the actions of one person..

People are fundamentally the same, no matter what religion or lack there of. Humanity is egoistic. Given the right circumstances it is capable of much evil.

That is why we must strive to rise above our nature. We must all strive to practice the Golden Rule, which is preached in all the major religions.

Don't do to others what you hate.

It's perfectly normal. But not necessarily all that fair. Besides - 'phobic' means 'fear'. You're angry. But you're not afraid. Is that not true? Fact is... A Muslim ripped you off. 'A' as in 'A SINGLE MUSLIM'. All other Muslims owe you nothing.

• Petter

So you judge about a billion of people based on ONE person? That's prejudice alright...

• Petter
      2 weeks agoReport

So honest can't be prejudice now?

meee tooo.....  after about 30  bad experience with them in my country.   self centered idiotic people!