Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 weeks ago

Why could Charles the current heir to the throne of England (and Scotland, Wales, NI) not find a hotter bird than Mrs. Parker Boles?

He is fugly as they come but he has the title, the money, access to all the jewels. Why could he only score a bird who looks like an old woman crone in a fairy story, the stuff of childhood nightmares. his brother Andy is a paedo but when not with teens he scored hot birds like Koo Stark 

@Cogito: how do you know that Camilla is “highly intelligent”? She didn’t even attend uni. 

As to the rest of you, I am happily married to the love of my life and grateful every day for it. I just wonder what Charles with all his titles and riches would not want a hot bird....when you know there are some out there who would hold their nose but still be with him for the money and titles

Favorite Answer

He's a necrophiliac.

Camilla is the closest thing to an actual cadaver that he can get away with in public.

• Prince Charles tried the hot bird approach with Diana and it didn't end well. 

As for Camilla, she gets the blokes because she smokes. 

• Clo

Poor trolling of an oft-repeated, tired theme.

There is more to life than looks. Camilla was a young,pretty and attractive woman. She also has a warm, attractive, supportive personality. The couple share many things in common. Charles and Camilla have a strong relationship built on mutual interests, ideals, trust, history.

A pedophile is a person who gets gratification from sexual fantasies or acts involving children. The teen-aged Virginia Roberts was not a child, did not look like a child, nor is there proof that Andrew had a sexual relationship with her. Andrew dated many eligible, mostly aristocratic women and non-aristocratic women.

Don't be so stupid you silly child. To start with you have to be at least 13 to come on here, and secondly when you eventually grow up, you will find out for yourself that there is a lot more to women than just good looks. Mean while put your daddies lap top away before he catches you with it and go and play with your other toys.

It seems he married for love, and for that, I say good on him!

I bet you are no oil painting either, what's the betting you don't even have a girl friend. With stupid remarks like yours that wouldn't surprise me at all

Looks aren't everything. Why do I get the impression you are not married?

• Cogito

Fortunately, most people, including the Prince of Wales, are not as shallow as you are, judging women only on how "hot" they are.  

The Duchess of Cornwall is a witty, friendly, highly intelligent women and she and Charles love each other.When she was young she was very pretty.  She's now 72.  How do you expect a 72-year-old woman to look? Most of us get a bit wrinkly and saggy as we age.  I'm sure you will.

And there's no need to be so nasty, judgmental and childish.  You've never met her.  Why criticise someone you don't know?

Wait until you have grown up and then you might understand that although there is usually an initial attraction at some level (as was the case when Charles met Camilla years ago), a relationship generally moves onto a close friendship - a soul mate if you are lucky enough to find him/her..  REGARDLESS of how we might look as we age.   If I happened to be wealthy etc.etc., I'd be very suspicious of anybody who latched onto me for looks alone.

Diana was a case in point - outwardly very attractive (if you like that sort) but in reality, very far from that.   It's NOT just about being hot!