Need help locating a tv series title.?

So a lil bit ago as I was watching videos on youtube I got to see a Tv series being advertised.. now I deeply LOVE detective/crime shows.. and this was one..  below is what I recall from the trailer.. I just can't remember the name of the show.. and its killing me...

1: The main characters are a male and female duo.. the male is paralyzed due to a incedent I think he had a fall..  the man is in a bed or recliner some sort of furniture where he is laying down. 

2: The female lead is in the field while the male lead who has years of experience observes from several monitors that are linked to the female lead's uniform cameras..

3: I recall the trailer narrator voice stating "these two need eachother"

4: the male lead refered to the female lead as a "blank/clean slate"

5:I know this show is newish or to be coming in 2020.

6: Time period for the show is modern I think.. I know its not set in past, since the monitors are Flatscreens. 

7: I think its a USA,Canada,or UK show.. may be austrialian I don't know...

I'd appreciate tracking down this show's title.. 

It is called Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector and it starts in January I believe

Sounds like the movie The Bone Collector with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. 

Washington plays Lincoln Rhyme, a genius forensic investigator who is paralyzed in an accident and can only move his head and a few fingers.  Confined to a bed he brings on Angelina Jolie, who is a young police officer, to basically act as his assistant, doing all the leg work out in the field while he instructs her remotely and reviews the evidence.

I don't know about a drama, but this sounds like a series of books I regular read (set in America) - darned if I can remember the principal characters.   It may come to me......

Add - beat me to it - could it be the Jeffery Deaver series (books) involving Lincoln Rhyme and Amnelia Sachs.    Also Ironside comes to mind too.

Jeffery Deaver is still publishing his books involving Rhyme and Sachs.   The Bone Collector is just one.

I'm in the UK so haven't heard about these books being translated into a TV Series.

Googled it.......  https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/lincoln/277693/lin...

Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector starting 10 January 2020

• Brandon3 weeks agoReport

I looked it up.. it looks dated.. the premis does look very similar but.. the trailer I saw was clearly set in today's year..  unless theres a brand new bone collector. o.O