Is now the right time to put up the Christmas tree?

Me and my sister feel ready to put up the Christmas tree for this year. But I'm not sure if it's still a little too early?

I note that Christmas decorations are up st the shopping malls and on the city streets.

Favorite Answer

Lots of people put them up early as they look forward to the season. They’re likely to extend the time they display their decorations well after the holiday, too.

1 week ago

Anytime is fine for that. My neighbor has been doing it since October.

of course it is 

• A C

The right time is when you want to and have the time and energy to do it.  If you put it up now you can enjoy it longer.  

no i saw Christmas trees and decorations up recently.

• audrey

Wait till at least Black Friday!

• Laurie

“I”, not “me”.

Do it whenever you like. My aunt leaves hers up all year ‘round, because she loves it.

Nope, the rule book says you have to wait until after turkey day

Sure. Why not? Like you said... Christmas decorations are up at the shopping malls. The only thing that would make me say WAIT is if you are buying a REAL tree. Otherwise... go for it. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes. Omgoodness. Promptly, the day after Halloween is the best time. Because you get 2 months to enjoy the festive decorations.

I