Closest existing fabric or material?

Looking for light grey and feeling like human skin. Need a yard or two for a project. No fabric stores that I checked have it.

Okkkk❤️❤️❤️ Get it from store

What does skin feel like? Hairy, tough, thin, thick, warm, cold - I think you need to decide what you'd settle for, because no fabric is going to feel like human skin.

JoAnns sells faux moleskin in gray that has a slight stretch, I think that might be your best bet.

The best you can do is kid or calf leather in a fine light weight - under 4 ounce. The feeling flesh comes from what's under, bones, fat, muscle, the living dermis layer and of course the living heat of the human body.  No fabric or material on earth can duplicate that. The leather would need to be draped over meat, muscle and a heat source. I think the Mythbusters made a few human analogues, most notably MeatMan of the scuba dive myth. You won't find what you need in any regular stores. This will take imagination and creativity.

is it Neoprene? (scuba gear) they sell sheets on amazon

You've asked this question several times and been answered.

You said it was for a school project, isn't that project over now, or do you have to catch up after being suspended.

Skin from a human corpse perhaps?