Look at the things we create, do we not create them with perfection, hence are we not created by a perfect being?

Just look at the computer your sitting at, doesn't it seem perfect the angles and the way it's shape is?

Haven't you notice we create things almost perfect?

My final question is, why is it hard to believe we came from a perfect being then?

Update:

Just look at your monitor, doesn't seem odd to you that we are reading things in perfect straight lines? Doesn't it seem odd to you that we like perfection.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

No, if we have one he let everything get ruined. That's the whole point of it ._.

• 3 weeks ago

Non sequitur, pard. We can't give birth to educated, competent adults. There has to be a process of learning and growing. It's the same with God.

• 3 weeks ago

Looking at the world doesn't give you God, who is in heaven. Prayer gives you God. The kingdom of heaven is within you.

• 3 weeks ago

Can't argue with that..... logic?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Keep your conviction to yourself, you remain in your atheism, I remain in your faith in God. At the end of this earthly life, those who will be in the happiness that God has prepared for his faithful believers will laugh well.

Then, do not scream when you are in hell, from there, you will never come out again!

• 3 weeks ago

Verily, please help me connect A to B.  The route you suggest is rather complicated is it not?  

The simplest answer is that humans are very good at creating things.  Things like art, tech, gods.....

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Was my old apple Ii perfect? Than why have computers continue to be improved and updated? If the computer is perfect there is no reason to develop faster processors, larger storage capacities, better operating systems, etc. The premise of your question is moronic. 

• 3 weeks ago

Given time, entropy.  Law.

• Nothing is perfect. Everything that exists has flaws. Computers can easily break. Even stars in space has flaws. 

• Rowan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Have you never heard the phrase nothing is perfect? It's entirely true, and what you said is entirely false. You're just delusional. The universe works through random, eternal variation. Evolution is a proven fact. You might wonder about why there's something rather than nothing, but this religion thing, there's tens of thousands of them, just in this universe variation. I believe there's actually more like an almost infinite number of stupid religions. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.