Could I be pregnant? ?

My period is late for 11days. I had unprotected s.x in September, and it was my first time, because I got scared of precum I took plan B, mid October I has my period 2days earlier than expected, this month it didn't start. No pregnancy symptoms. Also I'm doing full body checkup for my job (blood vaginal mucus) if I'm pregnant they would tell me probably? But I'm really hoping I'm not pregnant, should I do home test to get my stress off my shoulders? Or wait for the result?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Period = not pregnant.

• 3 weeks ago

How did your last period look like? Lighter than usual? More brownish than red? if so, it wasnt a period but implantation of fertilised egg. do home test, you are either pregnant or have some hormknak changes causing previous period to be early and this one late.

• Adriana3 weeks agoReport

I had a lot of blood, usual color but a lot of pain, could barely move my back was hurting insanely, I had period with pains but that one was one of the worst of my life 

• 3 weeks ago

Pregnant women never have periods.

• Adriana3 weeks agoReport

There's women who said they had similar bleeding the first month of pregnancy 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.