Should I sneak out and leave my parent's house without their knowledge?

I'm thinking of just leaving their house forever without telling them because about 2 days ago, I wondered what it would be like to use one of the kitchen knifes and stab and kill my mother with it. I picked one out of one of the drawers and I looked at it, pondering deeply. Am I really going to kill my own mother?

I know that that has severe consequences but for some reason, I didn't care. O really believe that if it was the right place and the right time and the perfect opportunity to do it I would've done it.

So, I'm going to find some way to leave that house without their knowledge.

Favorite Answer

Im sure you know if you kill someone you WILL be caught, and you Will go to prison.

Is that the life you really want.

You should call a doctor and ask for help.

The problem is if you leave and find another place to live you may target someone else

better to ask for help before than to ask for it after

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose, Precious.

• Do I think you should have a psychiatrist see you before you do anything crazy?

Kill your mother? Just thinking about this action should shame you, and lock yourself up in prison, throwing away the keys!

Don't you get along with your parents? Go to work and look for a person for your company, then you can leave your parents' house.

Yes, go. Murder is wrong whoever it is you want to kill. Even if you don't get caught by man, you will face God. Unless you repent of your sins, you will end up in hell.

Really Lex? Delusional again? And if you've decided to leave, as you just said, why are you pretending to ASK us whether you should leave or not? Are you simply that much of an attention whore?