patty
patty asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 weeks ago

will prince Andrew ever go back to royal duties? Or will he enjoy having time off to chase teenage girls?

• I don't see how that would be possible, and I suspect his Pitch@Palace thing will wrap up pretty soon too. If the FBI questions him and concludes that there is a case to answer I expect he will be pretty much confined to quarters.

• Clo

It is possible that Andrew return to a smaller scale of royal duties some time next year. He does not chase teen-aged girls.

Hopefully not. He's a pompous lying git.

Probably, and not applicable.ย ย  He is 59 and pretty close to retirement in normal life now.

Have you got proof he likes to chase teenage girls, or is that just your dirty mind.

If he was in public employment, eg the NHS he could have retired by now. He has played into Prince Charles's hands somewhat as Charles is known to want to shrink the monarchy (streamline was the word, I think) so he will not be doing official duties nor will his daughters. The press will continue to hound him long after everyone gets bored with the story.

Not if his big brother has anything to do with it. Charles wanted to gradually ease Andrew out of Royal duties and refused to allow Andrew's daughters to become "working Royals". He may have to take anti histamines to control that itch in his nether regions, I recommend Fexofenadine!