Should I try to talk to and hang with women in my area?

My sister used to bring home her female friends from my her high school. These women were comparable to a prison women. They were butched, manly masculine and would beat you up if you look at them funny, and had a psychotic family that would come after you. 

If you would get a little bit assertive or confrontational with them they would get violent. 

I worked a job less than 5 miles from where I live also, it was riddled with black and white women however the women just carried the same exact traits as those prison women my sister brought home.  They tend to have similar consistencies.  They also looked like your stereotypically prison women. 

At this local job the gangster theme was everywhere. The entire staff almost talked in Ebonics. 

Locals tell me I generalize too much and I don't want to look at everyone as the same 

But my experience with the women from this area has been bad 

• they probably aren't human

• Foofa

Not with your attitude about them, no.

Sounds like you are a bit of a snob. I can't help you find the ideal high-class woman for you, but I'm sure if you joined one of the dating apps like Tinder, Plenty of Fish, etc. someone of your stature might turn up.