Darien asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Possible HIV Exposure?

Hi, I’m a worry wart over contracting HIV. I had insertive anal sex today with a guy that I don’t know at all. He said he is on PREP. I used a condom during intercourse. Intercourse lasted less than 5 minutes. I pulled out prior to ejaculating, I quickly pulled the condom off and ejaculated onto the ground.  I then inspected the condom and confirmed there were no holes in the condom.  This I’m certain of.

My concern is this. When I pulled the condom off and masturbated the last few seconds as I ejaculated, I can’t be certain that rectal fluids from the condom didn’t get onto my hand when I masturbated that last few seconds.  

I can’t remember but I feel like I pulled the condom off with one hand holding it in that hand and used my other to finish masturbating but then I question if I used the same hand.

How concerned should I be and what steps should I take if any? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Loco
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Most likely not but go see a doctor if you are worried and don't sleep with peopl you don't know 

• 3 weeks ago

it better to not masterbate to finish

• 3 weeks ago

Why are you parsing details and drama when the rest is well documented risky behavior?  Quack quack....it's a duck.  :/  Keep it up and you will contract something.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.