Darien asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Possible HIV Exposure?

Hi, I’m a worry wart over contracting HIV. I had insertive anal sex today with a guy that I don’t know at all. He said he is on PREP. I used a condom during intercourse. Intercourse lasted less than 5 minutes. I pulled out prior to ejaculating, I quickly pulled the condom off and ejaculated onto the ground.  I then inspected the condom and confirmed there were no holes in the condom.  This I’m certain of.

My concern is this. When I pulled the condom off and masturbated the last few seconds as I ejaculated, I can’t be certain that rectal fluids from the condom didn’t get onto my hand when I masturbated that last few seconds.  

I can’t remember but I feel like I pulled the condom off with one hand holding it in that hand and used my other to finish masturbating but then I question if I used the same hand.

How concerned should I be and what steps should I take if any? 

• Loco

Most likely not but go see a doctor if you are worried and don't sleep with peopl you don't know 

it better to not masterbate to finish

Why are you parsing details and drama when the rest is well documented risky behavior?  Quack quack....it's a duck.  :/  Keep it up and you will contract something.