Degrees or certificates for working with animals?

I'm looking for a 2 year degree or certification that would help me get a job with animals. I know about vet techs, but what else are there?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    None will make a difference over no having one. Other than a vet tech.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

    If you know animal medicine, you need nothing more.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.