Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 weeks ago

What would happen to my best friend and myself if we were in Jurassic Park?

My friend and I both like to fish, and we know guns, so we are decent with outdoors.

We are also both young and in decent shape so we could probably get away easier the average lazy or older people.

To be honest, we do not know much about dinosaurs though, but we have common sense which should prevail. We also both are in shape and do not have huge body fat, so we have better than average mobility.

We would stick together and have each others back.

We also would likely be less than good guys, and more like the guys trying to steal embryos or something to make some cash.

Our real goal is to make enough money so we don't have to work anymore and can be free for the rest of our lives.

So what would happen to us? Would we survive, be eaten, or die in another way?

Answer honestly and write what would happen to us, please.

Favorite Answer

I’ve only seen 2 out of 6 or however many films, but from what I’ve seen the rules work much like horror movies in that the innocent people who are just visiting usually get out alive but the people who want to profit or have funded the dinosaur research are killed, so don’t have dark thoughts while you’re in there. 

Play dino craft. It is a pocket edition game on google play.

Nothing absolutely nothing.