Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know the term for this?

I don’t know how to describe this without sounding crazy but i’ll try anyway, What im talking about is randomly my eyes feel dizzy not my body but just my eyes it’s like everything is moving in slow mo but in your vision everything is at normal speed it’s really surreal and it happens randomly 

2 Answers

  • Simple
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Hi. It maybe mild vertigo or visual migraine. Do see a doctor to get an eye scan. if your eyes are ok, then you may need to see a neurologist.

    It is gonna be expensive trips to the doctor. If this carries on, please see a doctor.

    Or it maybe your cornea or the retina of your eyes giving your problems. Only a doctor can diagnose you.

    Take care.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Vertigo is the word you're looking for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.