Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 weeks ago

What happens to your body if you eat a giant bag of skittles.?

Okay so yesterday I had a large bag of skittles and ate it all in like 3 hours. Afterwards my tongue burned and now I have awful diarrhea? Whats happening?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Too much sugar. It might still dissolve but it's so much at some time.

• 2 weeks ago

I would need to know how large the bag was to get a better guage on this! Skittles like all other candies, contain a lot of unhealthy sugars. Eating too much sugars will make you a) feel bloated b) dehyrdate you c) upset your stomach.

Given you ate the bag over a 3 hour span, I have to wonder if the symptoms you have described are due to an underlying issue, not related to the skittles. I say this, because, your tounge won't burn from too much sugars, and diharea is brought on by dehydration.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Too many of them does make your tongue sore,

Your paying for eating the giant bag, I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks ago

whats happening?

You ate a giant bag of skittles....thats what.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

it was a bit rich for u. I have eaten a whole chocolate cake.

• 2 weeks ago

I’d say you found out what happens.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Your body is trying to expel the foreign substance you ingested - processed sugar.

• 2 weeks ago

Friend I hate to kill your puppy but sodium citrate is one of the most powerful laxatives.

And candies like that are full of it it's used because it tastes like citrus that will also give you one heck of a case of diarrhea

• 2 weeks ago

what just happened to you, just stop doing that and go see your doctor if you need to

• 2 weeks ago

lol taste the f*king rainbow mofo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.