What can someone do to make you feel loved?

The psychotherapist, they tell us that love has many guises, well they would wouldn't they? I'm not going into them, ask a psychotherapist lol.  

The philosopher, they tell us that love is a passionate commitment, I think we're getting close. However they kinda retract this when they tell us that the answer remains elusive in part because, love is not one thing. Love for our parents, partners, children, our country, even good neighbours, all have different qualities.  

The romantic novelist, can we trust them to tell us? Does love drive all great stories and make THE BIG BUCKS? I'm leaving them out lol.  

I like what the Nun's tell us. They confidently tell us that love is free yet it binds us. Love is more easily experienced than defined. We share our love with others in acts of kindness, generosity and self-sacrifice.The paradox of love is that it is supremely free yet attaches us with bonds stronger than death. It cannot be bought or sold; there is nothing it cannot face; love is life's greatest blessing.  

Give you hug MOM

Wayne Dyer took Jesus' teachings and made them practical in our daily thoughts.

"You don’t attract what you want in your life, you attract what you are"

...what comes to you in life seems to be counter to what you want, but it is what comes from your inner, unconscious mind. Know yourself

“Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” ~ Wayne Dyer

I looked through his book," I can see clearly now" to see what his influences were and he cites many people he knew and books he read. He was a student of Ascended Master teaching, particularly, " The I Am Discourses,  as I was for many years. I expected to find A Course in Miracles there because his conclusions were the same as in that book, but I didn't. I did find this in his blog:

https://www.drwaynedyer.com/blog/my-greatest-teach...

If we keep looking throughout our lives, we do come to the point where we do see clearly, but we must be open-minded.

In answer to this question, we can't make people feel anything, but love is contagious. They'll contract it when they are ready.

Listen to how I feel.

• Exchanging love!

• reme_1

A back rub, showing you cared, communicating with me and a box of really expensive chocolates.

My girl when she texts me nicely

say I care, give a hug.

• k w

kiss me............

Buy me a new jeep.