If (said if) there is irrefutable evidence against Trump & the Senate doesn't vote for impeachment = checks and balances irrevocably broken?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

nope

it didn't break anything when the democrats failed to convict Clinton, even though everyone knew he comitted perjury, was disbarred for it

• 3 weeks ago

Well...you saying it doesn't make it true.

That's why you need 2/3........

• 3 weeks ago

Trump needs to be impeached because he collided with Rus...no wait he didn’t do that but emoluments...no that’s not it he put pressure that’s right the crime was The crime of pressure wait for real it was quid pro no I mean extortion no bribery that’s it.

Yes bribery is my final answer...

Until another phrase tests better in the swing states..

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

.  Well, from what we have seen so far, there is no refutable evidence that has been presented to establish that Trump is guilty.  But, I do not think that the system of checks and balances would be  irrevocably broken.  However, I do think that it would require voting out many of the current Republican Senators.  They have shown that they only care that the President is once again Republican.  And all that that usually entails.

• Justin B3 weeks agoReport

So, if presented with irrefutable information and the Senate doesn't vote to impeach that doesn't indicate to you that the system is broken? My fear is that it's essentially a green light for Trump or any other president to do as they please without fear of repercussion. Especially if lame ducks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Republicans put PARTY over COUNTRY.. They put a con businessman trump over American Values of Freedom and Liberty. This is a good time to be a Democrat. They are fighting to preserve our freedom and our liberties as one of the best countries in the world. This is a time to be thankful for the Democratic Party. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.