I really love my boyfriend but how do i show him?

My boyfriend lives out of town at a thing called Job Corps. He comes to town every so often and we talk every day on the phone. I know that he loves me and he knows that I love him but I don't like only being able to talk on the phone. I feel like we're lacking that connection that you have when you're physically with someone. He lives with all guys, and its not like i think he would cheat on me anyways, but i just want to make sure that he knows I love him and i need some help with ideas.

• Foofa
    1 week ago

Of course you're lacking that physical connection. But considering the kinds of things he's facing in a program that's loaded with delinquents and has seen violence and even homicide...just being supportive is probably the best thing you can do.

It's interesting that you think the guy isn't associating with other females or at least one while he's away. It's the nature of the male to crave variety and sex with women - especially young males.

I wouldn't do long distance. It's a trip down a one-way street straight into a brick wall for most. I dont feel like being a statistic

Send nudes to my friends

Cook him something when he comes to town.