Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Can a very good looking teenage brother and sister who love each other go out on a romantic date together?

• rick
    Favorite Answer

The only ones involved are them. The rest of us are not effected. It's none of my business and none of your business.

• rick
      3 weeks agoReport

Sorry Dr. Stephanie. I wondered about it when I wrote it. Mea Culpa. This old man damned near flunked college prep English.  Corrections are welcome.

• Mystic

Reported for being a nasty incest troll. It doesn't matter if they're "good looking" siblings or "ugly siblings". SIBLINGS cannot legally "be" together. Incest is illegal and DISGUSTING. Grow up and take your repulsive fantasies elsewhere.

What do looks have to do with anything?

• Lita

No, they cannot. Your fetish is disturbing and disgusting.

no because it could potentially lead to incest which is illegal in the US. 

Regardless of how each of you look or are physically attracted to one another, you are SIBLINGS, and therefore any "romance" would be considered incestuous, and probably illegal as well. My answer therefore, is no. There are plenty of fish in the sea, do not complicate your lives.

• Joanne

Yes, but it's also perfectly acceptable if a pair of ugly siblings begin dating.

Source(s): Me, myself, and I.

Multi posting SICK troll, same questions, every day. 

R E P O R T.

Posting tripe repeatedly is a violation of TOS,

Does this girl look like Shakira?