Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 3 weeks ago

I work in a call center and customers give us a rating between 1-5. My average is a 4.6 however in CA my average is a 2. any ideas why?

CA= customers who live in California. Do you think it's me or do you think the culture gives lower ratings?

These surveys for a year

I work for an health insurance company

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN NUTS.

You're talking about a state overrun by illegal aliens and junkies shitting on the sidewalk. What do you think?

People can be obnoxious, rude, unthankful, or just out to hurt others.  Californians and New Yorkers have larger "flaws" in being nice.  As for me, I don't care to answer the questions rating customer service, unless the person was a jerk, so all my ratings would be low or not at all.

• Piero

In CA we expect more. It costs more to live here. We are a step above the citizens of other states. They are willing to accept mediocrity. We want superior. We paid for it!

• Frank

Absolutely. California is BREAKFAST CEREAL. Full of NUTS, FRUITS and FLAKES!

NO idea. I live in CA and do not bother with the stupid rating things. If you do your job your ok. If you don't I'll call the company and complain.

You didn't say where you are now but, I would think that CA has higher expectations.

No.  In California we expect more.

• A Hunch
      3 weeks agoReport

Proud? because I have high expectations??

• ted

It could be that customers in California are more demanding, which leads to lower ratings

• james3 weeks agoReport

I do my job. I have a 4.6 average rating

How come the people who work at these call centers hardly ever speak good English??? How are we supposed to get help for our problems if we can't understand their thick accents?

• james3 weeks agoReport

You California liberals should be accepting of other cultures and accents