What can we do to keep these Atheist white supremacist terrorists from committing any more acts of violence and murder?

Will the Atheists ever be a peaceful and loving people? It's appalling.

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/atheist_dylann_roo...

Update:

Should there be an Atheist registry, like for sex offenders, so we will know where it's safe for our children to play?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

that article is nearly three years old, that's rather new for a christian to get their lies from.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

first of all, it doesnt take Atheism to be racist.  Racism is a world wide transgression against every race on the planet from every part of every other "race". all it takes is propaganda of elitism and people will believe it and live it and die for it and Kill for it.

however if you want my religious opinon. there are only two sorts of kinds of people. 1. sinners  2. saints.  those that become saints are anybody and everyone that accepts Jesus Christ as savior.  and covenant to be saints  to Keep his commandments and not follow satan. and then there is everyone else from satan worshipers to ignorant atheists and agnostics

• 2 months ago

Jesus fvck.  That article is even more deranged than you typically are.

I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You Christian phucktards just grab at straws to make atheists look bad simply because we do not believe in your invisible bastard goat herder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The majority white supremacists are right wing religious Christians, so.....

• 2 months ago

There's no evidence Dylann Roof is an atheist. He attended church regularly.

However, we all know Christians can't tell the truth to save their lives. To save time, I simply assume that when a Christian is talking, he's telling lies.

• 2 months ago

Dude went to church regularly and was still being ministered to while in prison. I don't know why the word Atheist is in that headline especially when the rest of the article makes no mention of it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Atheists are keyboard warriors at most 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Usual pathetic ignorance from a fake Christian.

There are a few BILLION Atheists in the world.......

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's ONE nutcase.

Most of us atheists are nice, kind, honest, law-abiding, non-violent, non-racist people.  And far more acts of terrorism are committed by Christians and Muslims.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.