Electric shock?

I was touching a ground bushing and my knuckle hit a hot wire and I felt tingling in my finger is that something to worry about?

Update:

Edit it was a strong vibration I'm guessing the hertz but no concern about crossing my heart? Heard stories about ppl getting hit then later having problems. But yeah definitely didn't hurt probably could have kept my finger there if I wanted to

4 Answers

Relevance
  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    It shouldn't be, as long as the tingling didn't start going up your arm toward your heart, and as long as it went away quickly.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    If you're still alive (and you apparently are), there is nothing to worry about.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Yeah, you are hurt bad. See a doc.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    No.

    Anything serious enough to harm you would be extremely painful.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.