Is it illegal to rent a room from someone in Nevada that smokes and grows weed if I own a gun?

i think what theyre doing is illegal, not the renting a room but you might have to move if they get caught

• Okay, but what makes it illegal? I am a separate entity only sharing a residence, and I don't smoke.

I can't think of a situation where it is illegal to rent from or to someone. (As long as they are the landlord or have authority to rent given by the landlord, even then the lease would be void, but it wouldn't be illegal in the sense of criminal/go to jail stuff.)

the growing weed might be illegal and smoking it

Not as long as you own a gun, that enables you to speed by school busses unloading children, drunk driving, shooting neighbors pets, get pig drunk at Thanksgiving dinner and pizz yourself, and a thousand other things non-gun owners can't do. 

That depends upon how much his annual car registration(s) add up to. 

Do you know the total amount?

Research the laws yourself. Relying on what random internet liars say is too stupid.

• It's a simple question, dumbass. If you dont have an answer, shut the **** up.