Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

How will Brexit affect you personally?

It will directly effect my work as I design for manufacture, we sell to Europe and many of our materials originate there

I also have diabetic relatives, if they screw up the insulin supply (we don't make it in the UK) it could be lethal.

I dont think Brexit or not Brexit will not affect me personally I dont think.

its driving me nuts right now, im sooooo fed up of all the Bullshit and the political posturing by MPs and others . I just want it done and dusted so that we can get on with normality

It's hard to answer because it depends so much on whose fantasy of "Brexit" we're going to get in the end and other variables. I don't think it'll be a bed of roses in any case.

My girlfriend is a German citizen, even though she's been living and working here for the past couple of years, it's unclear what effect this is going to have on her status.

I don't like that my travel/work opportunities in the EU will be limited if this country decides to enact restrictions on the movement of EU citizens in the UK which will almost certainly be reciprocated.

I'm doing OK at work right now, but I work for a global company that's very much based in the EU, so it's not all clear what will happen there.

I'm not optimistic about the value of the pound, that will affect us badly in terms of things like cost of living.  

• David 420™
      3 weeks agoReport

Yeah, we've been talking about that, but it's annoying that things like this have become an issue.

It will make me feel elated and I'll party like it was 1999 all over again. 

I don't think it will effect me at all to be honest. Unless there are food shortages which I doubt will happen

It will make us all poorer and more isolated which will lead to civil unrest.

...

However I qualify for an Oirish passport so I'll be able to gtfo & rejoin 😉

Yes......................................................................................................................................

It won't affect me at all.

It already is, just the suggestion, seen the size of a mars bar now?