At court today in Kansas my case was dismissed without prejudice how long do they have to refile my charges ?

Whatever the statute of limitations happens to be for your state and for whatever it is that they're charging you with. Most of the time no refile within 30 days if they're going to file.

The less-detailed information you give, the less-useful the answers will be.  The statute of limitation depends on the crime.

I'm guessin' (since ya don't say) you're charged with capital murder. Generally there's no statute of limitations on capital murder, regardless of dismissals without prejudice. So "they" have forever, or until you die, whichever occurs first.

Depends on the charge. Murder? They can refile at any time. Petty theft? A year or two following the crime most likely.

There is a statute of limitation for most crimes. Some major felonies do not have a limit.

Depends on what you were charged with.