Why are some women acting so dramatic about seeing a man look at them ?

Thinking they're about to be kidnapped.

I always see posts from women saying "omg this guy was totally going to kidnap me but instead I stayed in my car, took his license plate, and called the police...." 

Girl nobody is trying to kidnap you, stop trying to flatter yourself 🙄

You've never seen a man look at you a bit? Wtf lol.... I always laugh and roll my eyes when I see posts like that. So delusional.

Did he actually try to grab you? No. Did he even say a word to you? No....like be real, nobody's trying to get you lol

• Mier
    Favorite Answer

When those women are ugly, old and alone they'll be wishing those same men were looking at them. It puzzles me because you often hear these same women complain about being single & saying things like "there is no good men left!" when in reality there is, they're just not keeping an open mind about the opposite sex.

• Mier
      3 weeks agoReport

Thank you Pixie, btw Undisclosed is a huge troll. He/she was accusing me the other day or trolling. I think that's someones alt troll account. 

• They hate fat poor people

Some might be delusional, even though I have met a few who have legitimate concerns, ive known plenty of guys who are pervs.

• Kathy

For the attention.

I don't think a girl is asking this question, sounds like an undercover tranny.

• Undisclosed
      3 weeks agoReport

Lmao @Mier case in point. Just needed confirmation bias.

I know right?

You can go out to get lunch and they think your checking them out.

***Rolls eyes ***

Some of them are paranoid. I once had a woman accuse me of taking her wallet. I should have showed her what it's really like to get robbed.