Would you date a girl that wants to wait until marriage to have sex?

Why or why not? Give your reason. 

• Foofa
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Even though sex is a relatively small part of married life time wise it is an important part and sex isn't a thing where just any two people can make it work. So you need to know before you make things legal that everything fits, that your kinks are in line and that your libidos match each other. Roughly 20% of the questions over in the Marriage/Divorce section are from Indian guys who prized their virgin brides until they figured out that these women don't actually like sex.

• Zeela1 week agoReport

What is your ethnicity? Where are you from?

If you are gonna spend the rest of your life with someone, you ought to know how good they are in bed first. Think about how bad it would be if you married someone, and then found out that your genitals were incompatible with each other. With that I mean a really tiny penis and a really wide vagina. Then you wouldn't even feel anything down there. I definetly think you should have sex first, just to see if it feels good or not. And if it's not good at first, then at least make it feel good before you get married.

Source(s): Common sense.

No! It means she's trying to trap you! As soon as you put a ring on it she'll let herself go and give you hell and demand it's her right you take care of her since she's your wife.

• rick

not a chance!!! Sex is a normal part of ANY adult relationship. I would not even remotely consider marriage, without determining that we were sexually compatible over the long term.

• nanu

yes if she had big boobs

• Mikey

No way.  Why? That's too prudish for me.

No. I can find a guy friend who will do it in 10 minutes.