Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 weeks ago

Why do people vaccinate their children knowing the risk of autism?

i think it's better for the child to be dead than to be autistic

i am not saying vaccines directly link to autism but rather vaccines increase the life expectancy which results in the child having a larger chance in being diagnosed with autism since dead people cannot be diagnosed

Favorite Answer

sorry i dont deal with idiot anti vaxxers.......buh bye

• Nine Lives
      1 week agoReport

hart, propaganda works. Americans are already damaged by fluoride. Every year, the IQ drops one point...means since 30 years 30 points. In 1990, boys were been more intelligent than girls (no offence) and today - boys are almost retarded.

• 1 week ago

OK boomer. This is actually the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

There is no risk of autism and they proved it

This a convoluted mess of a question.  And dead versus autistic?  Are you kidding me?  Are you pro-life

I think the link to vaccination has been clearly contested enough here, though I wouldn't mind offering a counterargument to your preference that a dead child is better than an autistic child.

Autistic individuals withing a certain range of the spectrum have recently found themselves to be quite popular among certain employers. Their innate ability to throughly process data better than the average person can make an autistic employee a unique workforce asset.

Something to think about while you're look for a job.

• James

Because it is a smart idea to do

Because it has been proven MANY times that there is absolutely no connection between autism and vaccination.

Even if there was, an autistic child would be better than a child dead from an avoidable disease.

Source(s): My older brother died (1949) before I was born from a common childhood disease now prevented by vaccinations.

I am not aware that people can acquire autism.  I always thought it was something with which a child was born -  or not.  I used to work in a school where several children were autistic and was not aware that any of them had acquired it after birth but it was not discovered until some time later because it can, sometimes, appear to be a different problem initially.

• sirjester099
      2 weeks agoReport

Autism may be the result of a long, hard pregnancy, and delivery.. The mother's weight, overall health while pregnant may also be a factor!

I'm going to believe science and the fact that I'm alive over an angry mom Facebook group. Good try, though.

• The moms angry because their kids were damaged by the filth that are vaccines? Asshole.

• Brian

The "risk of autism" from vaccines has been debunked.  The risk from the diseases that vaccines prevent has been proven.

You can choose to believe a single, bogus study and its "disbarred" (whatever they call doctors having their licenses yanked) doctor and medical expert Jenny McCarthy claim, or you can go with facts.  But hey, if your child dies due to not being vaccinated, at least he won't have been autistic, right?

• Brian
      1 week agoReport

Please don't get you or your spawn vaxxed.  We could do with less of you around.