Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Does this bully sound intimidating Dangerous? ?

This guy hangs out at my girlfriends house. He lives in the neighborhood. I think hes in his early 20s. I dont like being around him cause he makes me uncomfortable when he plays his gay jokes on me saying hes gonna do butt sex with me and make me his *********. when I try to resist him touching me, he threatens me with his words. He put me in a choke hold before with his arm rang around my neck. Hes not any bigger than me. But I heard rumors about him being in out of jail for gang fights. I heard hes got relatives that are in the Mafia. He is however italian. I guess that's why nobody around here goes against him. Should I fear to step this guy off?  Even if I fight him or call the cops, im worried he might send his gang boys after me. 

• Foofa

I guess the first question would be why he's at your girlfriend's house. If she lives alone of course this could be concerning, her taste in friends would be a major red flag. But if this is a roommate's friend or perhaps she's young and still lives at home and this is some family contact...you'll probably either just have to deal with it or stop seeing her.

A little intimidating a little gay

• nanu

dangerous..............................

lol a gay mafia guy, often times the most homophobic guys are secretly gay. You should stay away, bottom line.

• Linda

Tell your gf to stop hanging out with him and you feel threatened by him. He sounds intimidating and he could be dangerous.

Cool story bro - tell it again!