How Do I Stop Feeling Like I’m Not Good Enough For Any Guy?

My parents were in a dysfunctional marriage for 17 years. They finally divorced when I was a junior in high school. Even after they split it it just seemed as if they were both so upset that they wanted me to take sides. Even though they said they weren’t I knew they were. I’ve not been in two relationship my whole lifeZ even though I’m 25 sometimes I feel like I’m missing out on being with someone all the time. But other times I like being alone for the right reasons. I put too much pressure on myself to be in a normal functioning relationship, but I also believe that’s an issue. I’ve gone on dates and I’ve also been with other guys especially from college. I keep hearing ‘you’re so pretty why are you still single?  or ‘you’re pretty sexy or how guys will trick you into thinking they want a relationship with you then end up not wanting you. How do I overcome this to not feel like I’m running out of time. 

• Foofa
    5 days ago

You'll want to get into some talk therapy to work through your childhood emotional trauma.

• Leto

Learning to love yourself takes time and the right support group.