Err'....A dollar?

• John
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Look into a coin book at a book store.

• 2 weeks ago

The amount that it was worth back in the day it was made

• 2 weeks ago

That depends on exactly what you have and the condition of it. I assume you are talking about a silver dollar coin.  Morgan dollars from all three of the US branch Mints are very plentiful, and if circulated, are worth only a few dollars of premium above the $13 of silver in one. The better the condition, the better the value.

The first year Peace dollar is scarce, but again, condition is key. I see worn examples selling as low as $50, but value can rise into the hundreds as condition improves.

You need an expert in judging condition if you don't know the very, very narrow differences between one grade and the next. In the highest grades, the difference in value from one grade to the next can be significant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

A 1921 morgan silver dollar is worth anywhere from $13-130 (average of $31) depending on condition.  A bill would not be worth much unless it is pristine, low serial number, repeater etc (i.e. someone would be interested in it if tge serial number is 0000001, or 1111111).

• marty
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Uncirculated 1921 Morgan dollars are worth $40+ Uncirculated 1921 Peace dollars are worth $150+ Farran Zerbe 1921 Morgan dollars are worth $3,000+ 1921 High Relief Proof Peace dollars are worth $50,000+

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

$1 unless there's something special about it that you don't mention

• 2 weeks ago

A silver dollars is worth about $25.  A paper dollar bill is worth one dollar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.