poppy asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 weeks ago

Any french words ?

In french I think my teacher hates me and I want to impress her. Anyone know any french words I can impress her with. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Very few teachers have either the time or the energy to 'hate' any of their students.

More likely she's just fed up with your inability or refusal to learn any French at all.

• 2 weeks ago

"Alors, autant régler tout de suite une question simple dont on a voulu faire un problème : l'élève n'est pas en classe pour « s'exprimer ». Il est là pour écouter, apprendre et prendre des notes." - Jean-Paul Brighelli

• 2 weeks ago

Want to use French words just for ' impress ' your teacher is wrong and especially useless. She probably will ignore you much more after that. That is because of she will guess you learned ready-made sentences, only for captivate her.

Learn seriously French vocabulary, conjugation, etc... Only for YOU and to be good in French language. See the difference in goal? 

• Pontus
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I'm a former French teacher.  It's unlikely that he/she hates you, unless you are deliberately adversarial, and even then it's not a certainty.

If the teacher does truly hate you and you haven't been adversarial, then your teacher is psychotic and you shouldn't waste your time.

• Catherine
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Hello Pontus. Me too, I don't think his teacher ' hates ' him. I think she probably ignores him, since he doesn't learn anything in French class. Then the  fact he wants to impress her, shows how he has an interest for her, instead of the French language!.. !o! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Try "Suce-moi, salope." Bound to get a reaction.

• 2 weeks ago

You're in a French class but you don't know any French words and you don't know how to find any? No wonder she hates you.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Oui                         .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.