Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do liberals believe you don't have to work hard if you want to become rich?

I'm a businessman, and I know for a fact that the more your business grows the more difficult it gets and the much harder work you have to do. I make 14,000 per month in my business, and you should see how hard it is to control it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Because "liberals" ain't trying to become rich.  That's such a rat-race to the bottom of the societal barrel that everyone seems to be trying to claw their way into.  It's so senseless and dumb.

• 3 weeks ago

Most of the “rich” were born that way.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because reality says it's easier to acquire money if you already have more. People who survive on a few hundred dollar/euro a month don't have money to invest, to buy shares  or even to put in a savings-account.

What do you need 14 grand a month for anyway? Leave some work for those who need it, you selfish bleep

• 3 weeks ago

Probably because the 1% dont do any work. They are crooks. The only people that work and get no place are the poor. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You should be taxed at 97%.  Warren 2020!

• 3 weeks ago

Because the simplest answer is liberals think they are morally right in everything and are part of a "Do as I say but not as a do mentality."

• 3 weeks ago

Many people inherit it and don't work a day in their lives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.