Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do liberals believe you don't have to work hard if you want to become rich?

I'm a businessman, and I know for a fact that the more your business grows the more difficult it gets and the much harder work you have to do. I make 14,000 per month in my business, and you should see how hard it is to control it.

Because "liberals" ain't trying to become rich.  That's such a rat-race to the bottom of the societal barrel that everyone seems to be trying to claw their way into.  It's so senseless and dumb.

Most of the “rich” were born that way.

• Zirp

Because reality says it's easier to acquire money if you already have more. People who survive on a few hundred dollar/euro a month don't have money to invest, to buy shares  or even to put in a savings-account.

What do you need 14 grand a month for anyway? Leave some work for those who need it, you selfish bleep

Probably because the 1% dont do any work. They are crooks. The only people that work and get no place are the poor. 

You should be taxed at 97%.  Warren 2020!

Because the simplest answer is liberals think they are morally right in everything and are part of a "Do as I say but not as a do mentality."

Many people inherit it and don't work a day in their lives.