How are you preparing for the civil war Trumpkins are going to start after impeachment?

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

preparing to fly the confederate, gay pride, nazi germany, and upside down usa flags so everyone knows i am not with any of them 

• Jason
    1 week ago

I've been preparing since 2008. 

Same way I've prepared for all the past civil wars I have been alive for.  Get up, go to work, etc

• Will B

Impeachment alone CANNOT and WILL NOT, nor HAS IT EVER removed a President.

ONLY the House can impeach.  It is the Senate and ONLY the Senate that can convict and remove the President.

Even if I agreed with you (and I don't) starting a Civil War over someone being charged but not convicted is absolutely Ludicrous.

And while we are on the subject, it is the LEFT that is violent and childish, not the right. 

• Kieth

Laying up on food and water, and buying a few new videos. It won't last long. No different from when the gays rioted over gay marriage being voted down twice.

I don't ally myself with the left or right but if it came to it the right would destroy the left in a matter of weeks. The military is going to side with the right and all those "Trumpkins" have weapons they will turn all the angelic liberals into pink mist.