How are you preparing for the civil war Trumpkins are going to start after impeachment?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

preparing to fly the confederate, gay pride, nazi germany, and upside down usa flags so everyone knows i am not with any of them 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

I've been preparing since 2008. 

• 4 weeks ago

Same way I've prepared for all the past civil wars I have been alive for.  Get up, go to work, etc

• Will B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Impeachment alone CANNOT and WILL NOT, nor HAS IT EVER removed a President.

ONLY the House can impeach.  It is the Senate and ONLY the Senate that can convict and remove the President.

Even if I agreed with you (and I don't) starting a Civil War over someone being charged but not convicted is absolutely Ludicrous.

And while we are on the subject, it is the LEFT that is violent and childish, not the right. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Laying up on food and water, and buying a few new videos. It won't last long. No different from when the gays rioted over gay marriage being voted down twice.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't ally myself with the left or right but if it came to it the right would destroy the left in a matter of weeks. The military is going to side with the right and all those "Trumpkins" have weapons they will turn all the angelic liberals into pink mist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.