Relationship Advice!?

I need some advice, I don't know what to do and its bothering me, and I feel like a bad girlfriend for letting it bother me, I feel like I should just help him out of my free will. Here's the situation, I live with my boyfriend at his mom's house. His mom is going through renal failure and she does dialysis every night which my boyfriend is her caregiver and he gets paid for setting up her dialysis every night, however, every night he complains about doing it or fights with his mom, they argue all the time. I end having to set up the dialysis machine because after the fight he refuses to do it, even though it's not my job. My boyfriend mainly just has that one task to do at night besides driving her places during the day and it's his only job. At night my boyfriend doesn't sleep much because he gives his mom insulin throughout the night for her diabetes, sometimes I get woken up to give her her insulin when he won't wake up or he's too tired. I work full time at a grocery store and get home at night exhausted. But yet I'm still asked to set up the machine which is my boyfrineds job that he gets paid for, I end up setting up the machine and doing her dialysis most nights. His younger brother also gets paid for setting up the machine by his grandma, but since he goes to high school he rarely ever sets it up at night. I feel like I'm being used for living at his house, but I also feel like it's only right to help my boyfriend any way I can.

Stop touching the machine. Anything goes wrong you will get the blame, you are not trained to do what you are doing. 

Stop giving any insulin, you are not trained to do this, nor is it your responsibility. Again, anything goes wrong, like an overdose (you don't know how much he's given her before you show up). 

You should move out so they can get back to taking care of her medical needs. And yes you are being used by your bf, to do his job, while he plays games, watches tv/porn, talks/texts his friends. If you died tonight, they would still fight (that's the way they talk to each other). But before you moved in, everything got done no matter how much yelling happened. So while you are being used, you signed up for the job to "take over" when he started stomping his feet like a 2 year old and sulking. So stop being his excuse to sit on his *** and stoll collect his check. In other words, stop being an idiot. 

As you said they getting paid not you whatever the arrangements was before it should be the same now if the situation prevents a problem for you feeling used take your leave if possible because you need your peace of mind and to keep a calm heart as well . 

No diabetic takes insulin all night and home dialysis is rare. Why are you living with a disabled woman anyway?? Sounds like a lot of juvenile drama in every corner.

• Jingles
      3 weeks agoReport

This woman is NEVER going to get better

• Cammie

Bf sounds like a real catch.He needs a full time job. Mom needs to hire a nurse to help with the dialysis .Mom can get a machine that checks her blood sugar minute by minute. She can also get a machine that delivers insulin as needed.

How will Bf feel when you are ill or pregnant ? Think about it .

• Cammie
      1 week agoReport

Make sure this Mother has and uses Medicare.This will cover all your problems.

• Jay

There isn't even a question in that wall of text

• Jay
      3 weeks agoReport

threaten to murder him unless he behaves better