Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 3 weeks ago

In gaming how do you feel when you discover that the person helping you at the start of the game is actually the main villain in the story?

Um the main time I remember that happening was in Dead Space and I was a little shocked at first 😂

It can be done well. No examples come to mind other than the MW one one of the other commenters made. To me, if the writing is good, then it is good; it has nothing to do with the use of tropes.

• Will

Depends how attached I get to the game. COD Modern Warfare 2 really hit me because the story was great, teenage boys get into games, and Ghost and Roach's deaths were hard to watch. I did get angry at Shepherd, but felt better once he took a knife to the face. 

• You know, with SOME games certain characters just come off as the villainous type or either gives off the vibes of one despite them helping you. If it actually happens, I'm just like "meh, it was gonna go down at SOME point"...

lmfao,  why didn't you attach "spoilers" to this? youv'e just ruined it now for  most offline single player story based game players...........

Well my reaction is,  "oh it's like that is it?"....right then...

• Fuhr

Are you referring to Trump?