Can I Get Pregnant If A TransFemale Ejects In Me?

Hello, what are the chances of getting pregnant if a transgender person (male to female) ejects semen in me?? They still have their male parts... but are taking prescription drugs to help their transition... 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If they are still producing sperm, then yes.

• well they are still producing sperm so think about it

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Their ability to produce sperm might have been affected by the medicine they take for transitionng.

• 3 weeks ago

If they can EJACULATE, yes, a woman can probably get pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The chances are pretty high, as some trans women can still produce semen or sperm, regardless of how many years they've been on hormones

• 3 weeks ago

Be careful!

More and more trannies are trying to procreate through deception.

Don't let them get you pregnant!  

• 3 weeks ago

Why would you even consider such an eccentric thing? I thought trans women would find using their penis for penetration abhorrent. I thought the female hormones and androgen blockers prevent them from getting erections so even if they wanted to they couldn't. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Do words have any meaning at all? Females can't eject semen. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. If a person has semen they are male by definition, and yes, they can impregnate you. The chances are exactly the same as if a male ejected semen into you, because... WAIT FOR IT... they're men. Did you think saying magic words changed biology?

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Words do have meaning - but you apparently have difficulty understanding them.  They specified a 'male to female' which would infer that they are having sex with a pre-op transsexual who still has a penis.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A transfemale is a male who rapes lesbians.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'd say up to 25% which covers a lot of range.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.