Router help...small home, only two devices, medium streaming (mostly music) Best/affordable router?

Define affordable.

Generally speaking any router will do the job.  

The issue, if any, might be the construction of the home.  If the home is built using concrete (common in places like Florida) or plaster walls than that will block the Wi-Fi signals.    Wi-Fi signals get squashed by thinks like metal studs in the walls (common in high rises), heavy applications of "mud" over drywall and concrete.

From personal experience I've found that "inexpensive" routers from the likes of Netgear or Lynksys aren't long lived, after a few years they sorta crap out.  With that being said, the Wi-Fi standards change, computers change blah blah blah, so I'm not throwing darts at Netgear/Linksys per say.

Personally I'm quite fond of the Amplifi router I've had for several years now.  https://amplifi.com. Nothing is "wired" to it.  I "work from home" where I use it for telephone calls using Zoom or Microsoft Teams, doing online presentations, stream video (primarily youtube), music (youtube & Amazon music)

• VP

1. Make & model of your current router?

2. And what's wrong with the one you have now?