When it comes to faith in Jesus and repentance Are you better today than you were yesterday, is it possible to always be better day to day?

For the record, Ive been called prodigal, apostate,  and inactive, I never believed I was apostate nor prodigal, just inactive, so,  I have a perspective veiw of my own. I've had Jesus personally call me to repentance, with his own lips, which caused me distress and heart ache, because I believed i was penitent , and then I realized I was guilty of so many violations that even a visit to outer darkness made me believe i needed a new paradigm change

• Carym

Any born-again Christian is better off than any other person. And while Jesus lives in and through us, we are certainly better and stronger than the day before.  

The Joy of the Lord is our strength [Nehemiah 8:10].  

Through the filter of His joy and by the power of His strength, we can overcome sin, have peace of mind, and still enjoy the beautiful things in life 'however complicated.' We call it a 'fulfilled life'---from strength to strength---this joy shifts our hearts to a position of worship regardless of the circumstances. 

"Better" may not be the best choice of words, but the idea may be expressed in 2 Pet. 3:18.

WE ALREADY ARE TRYING EACH DAY AND GOD IS JUDGE ...TIRH NOT OUR DETAILS

• Juli

I'm far better off since I became an atheist.

I don't know where today's Christians are getting their faith from when 

GOD has control of one's faith that is

>>>LATER REVEALED<<< (Galatians 3:23) 

AFTER Holy Spirit bapitsm (I Corinthians 12:13) 

As a "Spiritual gift" (I Corinthians 12:9) that

"GOD DEALS IN MEASURE" (Romans 12:3).

Where are today's Christians getting this faith from???

They just caught the cow by his tail running down the wide road to destruction believing "I have faith" and even some believe "I'm saved by faith."

There are too many Scriptures in which GOD defies that faith that you people are working with seeing "FAITH" is a "Spiritual gift" (I Corinthians 12:9) one receives ***AFTER*** Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13)!

Like ANYTHING ELSE a

"DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12; I Corinthians 15:21-22) has NOTHING until he's "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) by the "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5).

UNTIL THEN

You are NOTHING but a "DEAD spirit" who is still "in your grave" (Ezekiel 37:12-14)!

"DRY BONES" (Ezekiel 37) is all you people are without Holy Spirit baptism!

• I'm a better and happier person today than when I was a Christian.

I'm a happy atheist...

I'm free of irrational fears, delusions and superstitions.

Atheists are self reliant. No Gods to help or blame.

I can't wait til tomorrow..Things get better everyday...

And I can sleep late on Sunday mornings...

That leads to happiness.

• Jeff

That would be quite a feat - since all christians

refuse, every day, to live by christ's NT teachings.

The whole christian cult is nothing but 100% hypocrisy.

You know delusions can grow strong daily ,.

Hope your mental illness gets better though - Especially the part where Jesus  says 

BBOOO like a ghost in a crackhead's head 

• Mack

Same as yesterday, Jesus is still just a story.

• Jeff
      2 weeks agoReport

It seems even "more" impossible, GO-MAKE-A-FOOL-OF-YOURSELF, that you would ever prove ANY of your cult claims.