Leeyum asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

Is a ponytail appropriate for an Interview?

Today I have an Interview at Books a Million. I am a Male with semi long hair that falls down to about an inch under my ears. However the sides and back are short. Should I put my hair up? Or is a small ponytail not appropriate and just keep it down

• Put it in a pony tail, or do some thing to get your hair out of your face. You can put the sides back with bobby pins if they won't go in the pony tail. You don't want to be fidgeting with your hair in an interview. You can get hair bands that come close to matching your hair color. Don't use elastics, they can break your hair. I think putting your hair up makes you look more professional, it's a cleaner look.

• martin

In a conservative place, don't wear the ponytail, but in a loose, casual company, keep it, if it's the way you want to be when you are working.