Have pneumonia but no health insurance and broke?

is there home remedies i can do to get over this?

• Aa
    5 days ago

Rest. Avoid cold weather. If you have trouble breathing or have a high fever above 39.4 Centigrade (103 F), go to the emergency room. If you live in the USA and many other countries, the emergency room is required to treat you even if you don't have money, even if you don't have insurance/

• Diane A
      3 days agoReport

but they can still charge you, an UC may be better

1 week ago

which shithole country are you living?

take "papasteve"'s suggestion for home remedy

anyway you need to take an antibiotic medication

for a 5 days course Cipro 500mg

How do you know you have pneumonia, It means you have extra fluid in your lower lungs. You can be very sick and more times then not feel worse with the flu or common cold. You are in luck, until the 1928. Before then millions of people got pneumonia and lived. My dad being one, in 1935. And 1 of my sisters boyfriends who got pneumonia but belonged to a religion that did not believe in medications. So with modern over the counter meds, heat fluids, and rest. night quil, vitamin C, musinex hot tea, with honey. Gatorade, I might add Generic V8 juice. You also could add boiled cup of water steam with tea tree oil. Hot showers 2-3 times a day then covered in warm clothes. you will want to eat starches and fats, ;like mash potatos, and rice. and chicken soup. Finally my grandma, when we were sick, as a kid she made us eat a small onion, a clove of garlic, and then gave us a shot of whisky with honey. Had us put on 2 sweat pants and shirts, with 3 covers. And had us sip on hot tea with honey. You will need to rest for 3-5 days. Mostly sleep. You could also go to a free health clinic, the down side you usually have to wait a few hours 4 or more to see a doctor. And I would ware a mask going to an er, or free clinic.

• Jingles
      2 weeks agoReport

Pneumonia can be in any of the 4 lobes upper and lower

• Byrd

How do you even know you have pneumonia? And if there were effective home remedies no one would ever need a doc

I'm  so glad I don't live in some "shithole country". 

Enjoy your fighter jets, aircraft carriers, illegal wars and cheap gasoline.