Have pneumonia but no health insurance and broke?

is there home remedies i can do to get over this?

• Edna

If you're broke and have no health insurance and you haven't been diagnosed by a doctor, then how do you know you have pneumonia?  You can't 'self-diagnose' pneumonia. 

Go buy yourself some Garrett Scotch Snuff, mix 2 ounces of hot water with 2 level tablespoons of the snuff. You would need to check the heat on your arm so that it isn't so hot that it burns you but it can't be much below body temperature as it can clot your blood flow. If you have a digital thermometer it should be about 100 degrees to begin with, if it is a little too hot just man up as the pain killers in it will kill that pain in a few seconds, spread all the contents on your back and smooth it out. You will probably have some drainage so you would need to put something down low around your belly. Leave it on for about 3 minutes and then take it off and hopefully you have a microwave, let some hot water drip into what ever you mixed it up in then put it in the microwave and heat it for about 15 seconds, it won't burn you as the pain killers should take care of that, then reapply the snuff just the way you did before, leave it for 4 minutes this time and then take if off, add a few drips of water and reheat it for about 16 seconds this time and then reapply it again and leave it for 4 minutes. Take it off and wash yourself up and go have a coke. If you should feel anything different at anytime other than feeling good, take it off and clean yourself up. You should feel good to go when you awaken in the morning, you should not have to cough anymore unless you get strangled some way. Save the snuff, let it settle to the bottom of the container till morning then pour the water off and let the snuff sit in the container until it dries up and then you can get it our and put it back in the bottle with what you did use before. If what I told you to mix-up isn't enough to cover you good, good to 3 ounces of and 3 level tablespoons of snuff. Scotch Snuff is dry snuff, it works much better than moist snuff because it mixes much better.DON'T MIX ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE SNUFF IT COULD ALTER THE BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITIES, they don't need any help. As I said if you feel anything different other than feeling good, take it off and you can resume at a later time but you don't need to overdo it. You probably don't know it but tobacco has been used for Ks of years as medicine. THIS IS POTENT STUFF. Depending on where you are a jar may cost 26-40 dollars. You will need someone to help you with this or you will have a mess everywhere and when you are taking it off use a spoon to get it off. I don't know if the bottle I have highlighted will come up when you go her but it say it is 5.58 ounces, this is what you need to get.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=ga...

Just so you don't worry about it being too hot, I mixed some up over 200 degrees and put it on my arm, it took 6 weeks for it to heal but I didn't put anything else on my arm and I didn't cover it up either. I made a video of it and put it on UTube but I took it off. I was on a health board and there was a doctor who had the board and he said I had 3rd degree burns and he asked me if I had any loss of feelings in my arm or hand and I told him no, he said a burn that bad usually resulted in a loss of feelings, I actually burned myself right over the biggest blood vessel I had there.

Cough Super Activities for Nicotiana tabacum

Analgesic Anesthetic Antiallergic Antibacterial Antibronchitic Antibronchoconstrictor Anticatarrh Antihistaminic Antilaryngitic Antinociceptive Antioxidant - Antipharyngitic Antiseptic Antisinusitic Antispasmodic Antispastic Antistress Antitussive Antiviral Bacteristat Bronchorelaxant COX-2-Inhibitor Candidicide Candidistat Counterirritant Cyclooxygenase-Inhibitor Decongestant Demulcent Disinfectant Expectorant Immunomodulator Immunostimulant Mycobactericide Phagocytotic Sedative 

Pneumonia Super Activities for Nicotiana tabacum

Antiallergic Antibacterial 20 ug/ml 33-1,250 ppm 5,000 ppm 50 ppm 500 ppm 8,000 ppm MBC=400 ug/ml MBC=800 ug/ml Antibronchitic Antibronchoconstrictor Antiinflammatory (11 uM) IC~97=1,000 uM 20 mg/kg 20-150 mg/kg 200 mg/kg ipr rat ED 1-10 ug/ear IC50=0.1-5 uM IC50=21 uM IC50=31 uM Antioxidant 1.3 x Vit. E 1/2 BHA 1/3 BHA 1/3 quercetin 1/4 quercetin 10 uM 3,000 uM 3/4 quercetin 30 mM 4.7 x Vit. E 50 uM 7 x quercetin EC50=9-15 ug/ml ED50=2.3 uM IC24=30 ppm IC28=30 ppm IC33=10 uM IC36=10 uM IC40=60 IC44=10 uM IC47=10 uM IC50=1.2 ug/ml IC50=120 uM IC50=30 ug/ml IC50=40 uM IC50=54.2 uM IC50=9.0 uM IC51=200 ppm IC53=200 ppm IC54=10 uM IC57=30 ppm IC65=30 ppm IC79=30 ppm IC80=12 uM IC95=650 uMl IC96=300 ppm Antipharyngitic Antipyretic Antiseptic 20 ug/ml 3 ml/man/day 400 ug/ml 800 ug/m Antispasmodic 300 mg/man/day EC50=3.4-15 uM Antistress Antitussive Antiviral 23-92 ug/ml 48-150 ug/ml IC50=10 uM IC50=16.2-25.6 ug/ml IC50=62.5 ug/ml Bronchorelaxant COX-2-Inhibitor Candidicide Candidistat Cyclooxygenase-Inhibitor IC50 (uM) =20 Decongestant Expectorant Febrifuge Fungicide Fungistat Immunostimulant Interferon-Synergist Interferonogenic Mycobactericide Phagocytotic Refrigerant 

• Aa

Rest. Avoid cold weather. If you have trouble breathing or have a high fever above 39.4 Centigrade (103 F), go to the emergency room. If you live in the USA and many other countries, the emergency room is required to treat you even if you don't have money, even if you don't have insurance/

which shithole country are you living?

take "papasteve"'s suggestion for home remedy

anyway you need to take an antibiotic medication

for a 5 days course Cipro 500mg

How do you know you have pneumonia, It means you have extra fluid in your lower lungs. You can be very sick and more times then not feel worse with the flu or common cold. You are in luck, until the 1928. Before then millions of people got pneumonia and lived. My dad being one, in 1935. And 1 of my sisters boyfriends who got pneumonia but belonged to a religion that did not believe in medications. So with modern over the counter meds, heat fluids, and rest. night quil, vitamin C, musinex hot tea, with honey. Gatorade, I might add Generic V8 juice. You also could add boiled cup of water steam with tea tree oil. Hot showers 2-3 times a day then covered in warm clothes. you will want to eat starches and fats, ;like mash potatos, and rice. and chicken soup. Finally my grandma, when we were sick, as a kid she made us eat a small onion, a clove of garlic, and then gave us a shot of whisky with honey. Had us put on 2 sweat pants and shirts, with 3 covers. And had us sip on hot tea with honey. You will need to rest for 3-5 days. Mostly sleep. You could also go to a free health clinic, the down side you usually have to wait a few hours 4 or more to see a doctor. And I would ware a mask going to an er, or free clinic.

• SnowFlake

Pneumonia can be in any of the 4 lobes upper and lower

How do you even know you have pneumonia? And if there were effective home remedies no one would ever need a doc

I'm  so glad I don't live in some "shithole country". 

Enjoy your fighter jets, aircraft carriers, illegal wars and cheap gasoline.