Do you worship dust like an Atheist or God the Father like a Christian? Jehovah?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

God the Father, sill, is Elohim. The New Testament makes three foundational claims about Jesus Christ:

1. He is Jehovah incarnate, but not the God he worships and prays to. "Before Abraham ever was, I AM."

2. He is the creation of God. The firstborn of all creation, and the beginning of the creation of God.

3. He is the begotten son of God. "I ascend unto my father and your father, to my God and your God."

• Juli
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Wow, you're a dummy.

BTW, jehovah is a fake name for the bible god and has zero to do with christianity.

• 2 weeks ago

I'm atheist.

I don't worship.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• 2 weeks ago

I don't think atheists worship anything. Atheism is simply the lack of belief. Not really sure why this is such a difficult concept for some to grasp. It's sort of the same thing as to who is a Christian and who isn't. Someone who believes in Jesus Christ is a Christian.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Unlike Christers, whose rabid personal in-competencies drive them into worshiping a make believe bestest friend who supposedly promises to magically poof the universe into exclusively favoring them and their cult, atheists don't suffer from ineffectual personality disorder nor are they driven to worship random stuff in the hope that ***-licking and slavish obedience to an imaginary friend is capable of "saving" them.

Eye roll

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Are you a moron? Did the Jehovah Witnesses warp your mind so badly that you can no longer have a rational thought? Perhaps it was caused by all those false predictions the Jw's have made, or do you fear the cult practice of disfellowship if you use your brain? 

Atheists don't worship anything since they don't believe in a deity. Making irrational claims only supports the conclusion that theists are delusional. 

• 2 weeks ago

Why is my beloved goddess Bastet not an option here?

If I had to choose between dust or the Christian God, I will choose dust. Dust demonstratively exists. 

• Mack
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

As long as that dust isn't a deity, this atheist has no problem if someone worships it. It's you believers and your made up magic beings that are silly.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Posting a question here is equivalent to worshiping pixels on a screen.

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Oh, two choices in your life.

DUST or a GOD that neither YOU nor 

anyone else has ever proven. 

Wow, what a POS life you have!! LOL!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.