Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why are Christians infesting the Spirituality section?

Favorite Answer

Infesting? as a description of 2.18billion people? very spiritual of you

• JOHN3 weeks agoReport

I had to search this would you believe... my math is that bad. you are correct  I'm gonna leave this up here as a lesson to others Lesson: sometimes when you think you are right about something you can be so totally wrong you make Kayne look smart. Well I have some humble pie to cry in too.

• A C

It's a mission field. 

In my case, it's in the hope that I can honestly answer people's questions. What's your excuse?

• Paul

You mean non-Christians, right??

Christers tend to be mindless soulless automatons that infest anything their cult handlers point out to them as a place that requires infesting.

Eye roll

Why are YOU "infesting" the Religion section?

Christianity isn't a religion (many of them say) so they have no business here. 

;)

Hahaha, AWESOME!!! Wish I could give this question at least FIVE shining gold stars! :D

Source(s): Non-dogmatic spiritual person, who remains utterly unimpressed with Christianity, and Abrahamic religion at large. In fact, if my only two choices were that vs. atheism..? I'd still be an atheist to this day.

Someone needs to be here to counter the lies atheists say about us.

• Mack

Believer peer pressure....