How can I get customers? In spite of doing Facebook ads, leaflets etc. I have not got responses.Please advise?

Do you allow anyone to post comments or reviews? Sometimes earning positive feedback from customers is better than advertisements.

Do you have your own website?

Maybe you could put something on your clothes, or vehicle if you have one to possibly attract other people to you.

Selling yourself is something you're going to have to do. Because if you can't do it then you probably won't get any work.

I am just trying to help you to think of other ideas by asking you a question, or questions. You don't have to answer whatever I ask.

• Tasm

Give stuff away

• Pratik3 weeks agoReport

We are an online medicine ordering and delivery platform. We are located in Jamshedpur city, Jharkhand, India. We are connecting customers with local medical stores and we do the delivery. Competitors are offering more discounts but their delivery time is more. I have sent you our poster ad

Leaflets and advertisements are only as good as the ad themselves AND the target audience. As an example, if you have a plumbing service and your target audience is your neighborhood, putting an ad out to the whold world is not effective.  

Perhaps you could include a photo of the leaflet, and a screen shot of the ad for us to view.  What other advertising do you do? What kind of business?  Where are you located?  Where is your target audience?  

We can offer insight, but only if we have information to help you. 

• Marvinator
      3 weeks agoReport

Where did you send?  did not receive....Marvinator2003@yahoo.com

• Dave

Assuming your ads are as poorly thought out as your question, I would only guess you already know the answer.

You COULD use just a smattering of intelligence and tell people what you do.

You give something to your local radio station e.g. a wide screen TV or something, they are then having to plug your company name every time they mention the competition to win it. Bada Bing