Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Should the hippie movement be revived to spread love and joy to a violent and fearful world ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Sure, that was mostly positive.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I think that our soldiers, our flag and our Bibles still have enough dirty, sex disease-ridden, hemp and acid infused saliva on them from last time. Plus, Asia doesn't need another genocide like the one that occurred after precipitously pulling out of Vietnam and Cambodia when the 'angry hippies' demanded we leave their communist brethren alone and stop being 'evil capitalist aggressors.' 

We also don't need them 'disarming' us and causing the genocides we don't currently have here, (like everywhere else in the world where they happen a minimum of every 25 years or so because of a disarmed and pacified populace). If it wasn't for them browbeating local populations into removing our deterrent civil defense forces and armories, ('in the interest of removing all symbols of violence from before the eyes of our children'), we wouldn't have school shootings or mass killings either on other 'soft targets.'

Yeah, let's NOT go there again. If you want to be an evil communist masquerading as a 'nice person,' just vote Democrat and smoke lots of newly legalized weed until you can no longer feel your conscience. Plus you can always just defame President Trump and wipe your *** with our flag every morning like a daily devotional and pretend to be morally superior, stop showering, help the functionally illiterate make insulting placards and use the term 'groovy' a lot. You don't need a 'movement' for that. 

• 3 weeks ago

You said it man! Make Love, not War! ✌️ ☮️ 🕊 💐 ☮️ ✌️

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you bring back the hippies, I'll have to bring back my granddad who would fire his shotgun at those slackers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I don't know about the hippie movement, but I agree something needs to be done.

• 3 weeks ago

Know nothing populist blowhards come in all walks of life. Hippies are no different. 

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Well, at least get them selling AmWay...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

People on drugs that don't shower much?  No, that won't help.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Be the change in your own life....

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No way should hippies come back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.