Do you hate gay people who pretend to be straight?

It’s like they dont realize they’re in a see through closet

I do not hate gay people who pretend to be straight.  Do you hate all the people who need to pretend to be straight to stay alive?

I find it heinous that tens of thousands of people have to pretend to be straight.  When I read some of these answers here I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe and on another planet.

Yemen

In Yemen, the law states that unmarried gay men will be punished with 100 whip lashes or one year in prison, but married gay men face death by stoning. Gay women are to be imprisoned for up to three years.

Iran

In January 2019 a man in Iran was hanged after being found guilty of having sex with another man. Homosexuality was made a crime punishable by the death penalty in 1979 after the Islamic Revolution. In 2007, then-President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad infamously said during a visit to Columbia University: "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals, like in your country."

Mauritania

Homosexuality has always been illegal in Mauritania, the 11th largest country in Africa by area. But it was not a capital crime. Offenders were sentenced to three years in prison until 1983, when an interpretation of Sharia law became the basis of the penal code. This made homosexuality a crime punishable by death. The method of execution is stoning.

Somalia

Intercourse between people of the same sex is illegal in Somalia. Such acts can result in prison terms from three months to three years. The punishment for other gay activities, defined as "acts of lust," is also imprisonment but between two months and two years. In 2012, a newly adopted provisional constitution made Somalia's interpretation of Sharia law "the supreme law of the country," making homosexuality a crime that can be punished by flogging or the death penalty.

Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan the list goes on.   

Source(s): Three decades ago I lived in a town where a man was pushed off a bridge by a group of drunk townies as they called him a fag and he drowned. It isn't funny at all. We are in no position to judge others in regards to this issue.
  • Peter

I don't hate anyone, but I find it amusing that bent folk have labelled themselves as gay, when they are generally quite a miserable bunch.

• reme_1

I just wish they would all come out but for some people they can not handle the pressure.

No but I hate straight people who pretend to be gay

In most cases it's not by choice.  It's either to keep their families from disowning them, homophobic employers from firing them, and violent homophobes (who are often themselves deeply closeted and self-loathing) from beating them up (or even killing them).

No. They're just trying to protect themselves. I hate straight people who pretend to be gay.

Not unless they're also hypocritically homophobic or dishonest to their partners.

• Sam

No. What a stupid question. People can come out only when they are comfortable.

No one is gay, everyone is straight. I hate straight people who pretend to be gay like all of LGBT does.