Can i Sue An in-Patient Psychiatricc Facility For Prescribing Me Austism MEds?

A Person Who Has Never Been Diagnosed With Autism Now As An Adult Being Given Autism MEdication..

IT iS A Well Known FACT That Giving A Person Autism Medication Without Them Having Thiss Condition Can Make Them Violent Nd Aggressive Which iS What They WANTED ..

These People Acted With Absolute MALICE..!!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

More BS from you and hard to believe a thing you post since you posted a pic of one of the Ragga twins declaring it your butt!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes, you can sue.  Find a medical expert who will testify on your behalf, someone who will back up your research.

Sue for your monetary loss.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What autism medication? I don't know of any medication that's for specifically for autism. Whatever they gave you, must have also been for other conditions.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't know where you got the impression that "if you give a person autism medication without having this condition can make them violent and aggressive."  With the limited research I have done on the subject, doctors give autistic medication to treat the symptoms, not the condition. They're not saying you're autistic.  Good luck on that lawsuit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trolling trolling

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No.

You need a lawyer, and PROOF of malpractice.

That means getting three other Doctors in the field, to say the treatment is wrong, and get corroboration from the pharmaceutical company that their product is being misused.

Key to the claim is that "Doctor's practice". 

Medicine is an "ART" not a science, although science may be involved.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They know what they are doing, maybe you do have austism. 

• 3 weeks ago

You could but you shouldn't because you aren't forced to take them.

Also the sloppiness of your text makes me think they might have kicked in.

• 3 weeks ago

Not if you have autism

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.